A National Leader In
Elder Homeowner Protection
A charitable nonprofit
agency, H.O.M.E. is dedicated to protecting the equity of low and moderate income
elder homeowners. As an
independent third party, H.O.M.E. does not charge fees to its clients nor receives consideration for any possible financial transactions.
This allows H.O.M.E. counselors to focus solely on H.O.M.E.s mission:
To assist low- and moderate-income elder homeowners successfully age-in-place.
Recognized as a national leader in senior foreclosure prevention, H.O.M.E.
provides the only statewide in-home counseling service of its kind. The
following statistics help highlight the success of H.O.M.E.'s advocacy for
elder homeowners over the years:
Are you Eligible?
- 27,000 elder homeowners helped
- 3,800 property refinances arranged
- $164,000,000 in non-government private loans granted
- $18,300,000 in home repairs, fuel assistance & winterization leveraged
Yes, if you meet the following guidelines:
- Massachusetts homeowner with only one residence
- 60 years of age or older (50 if in jeopardy of losing your home)
- Annual income less than $30,000 individual / $40,000 couple
Elder Homeowner Protection Since 1984
Free and totally confidential...800-583-5337